Your Ad Here

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Don't forget your IC

Stumble Upon Toolbar

After retiring, I went to the social security office to apply for Social
Security.

The woman behind the counter asked me for my driver's license to verify
my age.

I looked in my pockets and realized that I had left my wallet at home.

I told the woman that I was very sorry but I seemed to have left my
wallet at home.' I will have to go home and come back later. '
The woman says : ' Unbutton your shirt. '

So I opened my shirt, revealing my curly silver chest hair.

She says: ' That silver hair on your chest is proof enough for me.? and
she processed my application.

When I got home, I excitedly told my wife about my experience at the
Social security office.

She said: ' You should have dropped your pants. You might have gotten
disability benefits too. '


WOMEN CAN BE SO CRUEL

No comments: