Your Ad Here

Saturday, August 22, 2009

The Dumb Racist

Stumble Upon Toolbar

So, a guy came to my hosting site to sign up. He comes on live support and says this:

The Dark Assassin: Hello John
John: Hi! How may I help you?
The Dark Assassin: are you a ~censored~?
John: Hello Dark Assassin.
The Dark Assassin: are you a ~censored~?
John: No I'm not. Thanks and have a great day.

TDA@live.com
xx.70.000.111

Then he comes on this forum and PM's me.

Excuse me?

I never said that, that was not me, I have just gone to your site to sign up

HOW DARE YOU ACCUSE ME OF RACISM!!!!

So I ban his IP. He replies.

First off, That is not my Email, Second Off, that isn't my ip address

Please un ban that ip!

Read the last two lines..

Then he cries a bit more.

Well I do because you banned it!!!

Well, if you are going to be a tosspot, and let people do this, then I really hope your site fails

***TIME TO GO TO PROXY***

The last two lines just crack me up. Fail.

Oh and guess what he's still coming on live support and crying. Sad. Fail.

No comments: